[mythtv-users] Blue-abstract update and applying for the competition

trebor_s at web.de trebor_s at web.de
Mon Feb 1 21:48:56 UTC 2010

I have used the two active and inactive images for the buttons and have
adjusted these to my needs. Therefore the button images look like the ones
from graphite. cite from robert: "Your buttons, checkboxes, textedits, etc.
are *all* resources which you have lifted from Graphite. [...] but one of
the rules of the competition, which have been available from the start, is
that the work must be 100% your own.

My goal was only to get the theme into the myththemes packages.