[mythtv-users] DXVA2 Integration into MythTV

Brian Fischer brianafischer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 21:15:36 UTC 2010

I have been a Myth user for about 8 years now and cannot believe how far the
development has progressed.  Thanks to everyone involved with the project.

I am currently extremely interested in the Win32 development of myth
frontend.  Our family desktop is running Win7 x64, but is not powerful
enough to play HDTV without DXVA2.  However, it is equipped with a nVidia
GeForce 8400 GS.

At this point, I am wondering what I could do to assist in the integration
of DXVA2 into the MythTV Win32 port along with the target release version.