[mythtv-users] More mythvidexport.py issues, "NameError: global name 'hosts' is not defined"

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 18:56:32 UTC 2010

On 31 December 2010 16:41, Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com> wrote:

> Correct, %STARTTIME% is not currently a supported tag for exporting.  The
> available tags are listed with '--helpformat'.
>
> Thanks Raymond, looked through the possible options before, unfortunately,
non of them will give these recordings any uniqueness in their titles.  They
seem to have no season/episode/subtitle, hence why the script was falling
back on generic naming I guess!  Seems to be an UK channels like Dave that
show tons of repeats, obviously with limited listings data.

I will manually append the date/time to these recordings, which will be fine
for now.  %STARTTIME% would be a great addition for the future

Thanks

Martin