[mythtv-users] Nvidia cards with TV-out

Tom Cornall t.cornall at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 00:19:36 UTC 2010

Oh right. I was running pretty bleeding edge drivers up until the card
melted a week or two ago -- I use Archlinux, and the drivers are updated
very regularly (the version was 260.19 something). I used the S-Video socket
to output to PAL and was fine.

Are you using component through the VGA port? How do you tell which cards
support this?