[mythtv-users] SeriesID

Johnny Stenback mythtv-users at jstenback.com
Wed Dec 29 21:51:09 UTC 2010

On 12/29/2010 10:33 AM, Greg Oliver wrote:
[...]
> The version I have been using already had those options and they are
> working well.  But it is either or currently.  I am planning on
> letting it use the grabber, and if it fails, fall back to
> --listingonly format.  Currently falling back to generic just
> overwrites the previous export.

I ran into this as well, I think I'd prefer if the script would detect
that the target file already exist and stop with an error at that point
rather than overwriting the existing file. I could see this being
controllable with a --force argument or somesuch. But I do like the idea
of falling back to the --listingonly format as well.

--
jst