[mythtv-users] WOT: Backend won't share

bhaskins bhaskins at chartermi.net
Mon Dec 27 01:45:58 UTC 2010

I have a mythbackend box that is doing a great job of capturing videos
from a HDHR
and making them available to a Asus O!play.
The only problem is that I would also like to have this box share it's
printer, DVD, and attached USB drives.
Both the DVD and flash are fully accessable if I ssh into the box and
copy files to a separate folder which I can
then access through nfs.
The printer also works fine from the (server) box.
I've tried a bunch of different distros with about the same results.
Any ideas on how to make the share happen?
Thanks,
  Bert