[mythtv-users] Need help getting lineup changes from Schedules Direct reflected in MythTV

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 23:59:23 UTC 2010

Well... It sorta worked.  Part of the problem appears to be PEBKAC.
Had not quite made all the changes to the SD lineup.  Fixed that and
then I did:

mythfilldatabase --only-update-channels --do-not-filter-new-channels
mythfilldatabase --do-channel-updates
mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all

and then checked the mythtv-setup Channel Editor screen.

I found the added channel had appeared, but only one of the two
deleted channels was gone -- the one where the now added channel used
to "live".  I can't seem to get rid of the one channel.

Mike sent a reply while I was composing this, so I guess my next step
is to go in to the Channel Editor and delete the offending channel now
that he reminded me how to do it.  (I should have remembered the bit
about deleting with "D"!)  And, yeh, I had to re-edit the channel
numbers for those other two channels that have moved.  BTW, I have
reported the lineup changes to SD and Robert is passing the info along
to TMS.

Thanks all!


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list