[mythtv-users] Papercuts (was "Delete A Series")

greg at nodecam.com greg at nodecam.com
Wed Dec 22 22:11:34 UTC 2010

> Where they take a bunch of little annoying things and fix them to
> increase the usability?  While I appreciate the workaround for
> deleting a series it not very intuitive.  I'm not knocking the devs or
> anything like that.  But I think these little things are getting lost
> with all the other big awesome things.

I think deleting a series is exactly as hard as it should be - it's not
something you want to do by accident.  Sometimes it's better for something
to be possible and slightly more difficult than to make it simpler.

(I have on several occasions deleted an entire series, and was going to
respond to your original, but it had already been answered.)

Not to say that Myth doesn't have 100's of "papercuts" available, but I
don't think this is one of them.

Greg