[mythtv-users] git 0.24 fixes broken UK DVB-T Radio playback (Waited 100ms for video buffers)

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Sun Dec 19 14:57:15 UTC 2010

On 19/12/10 09:45, Duncan Brown wrote:
> Is anyone else seeing this?

Yes, I'm seeing this exact same issue with UK DVB-T radio channels, live
and recorded. No other channels show this problem. As John Pilkington
says, this seems to be a problem with the playback, not the recording.
Recordings that I made many months ago, and which previously played back
fine, no longer playback more than a few seconds.

I'm using the Mythbuntu 0.24 autobuilds, and the problem started within
the last few days, maybe up to a week, if that helps track down which
change caused this problem.

Cheers,

John

--