[mythtv-users] Hardware Suggestion for under $1,000

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 00:11:10 UTC 2010

> Remember that, with the exception of Fluendo, there is presently no
> legal way to play css protected DVDs under Linux, because you have to
> break the css in order to play it.

Legality is a geopolitical issue and I would ask that you do not make
such absolute statements on this world wide list as it is bound to
confuse readers. Just because decss is not legal in the USA and
similar territories does not make it illegal in other territories even
if the topic is frowned upon on this list because of its hosting
location and the location of some of the developers.