[mythtv-users] Digital+ (spain) EIT info

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 17:23:21 UTC 2010

Hello again. I am trying to get the EIT data with dvbsnoop, but I can
not get any.

I use this page: http://dvbsnoop.sourceforge.net/examples/example-eit.html

A Digital+ example channel is "75F9" on Astra19.2E.

I don't know how to execute the dvbsnoop, I try this way: (my DVB-S2
adapter is 0).

dvbsnoop -n 1 -adapter 0 -n 1 0x75F9

There is not any output.

Can someone help with this?