[mythtv-users] Edit cutlist problems after upgrade

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Thu Dec 16 12:25:03 UTC 2010

On 14/12/10 22:58, Robert McNamara wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 2:55 PM, John Pilkington<J.Pilk at tesco.net>  wrote:
>>
>> ******************
>> One simple(?) request - without a patch :-(  Could the options window be
>> moved up so that it doesn't obscure the editing bar?
>> ******************
>
> This is all up to the theme.  Try Arclight.
>
> Robert

OK:  I've switched to Arclight with yesterday's spin from ATrpms.  I had
been using MythCenter-wide.  The options window and the editing bar are
now distinct and, much more significantly, there is a marker for the
first hit of 'space' (or 'select') so one isn't flying blind and editing
no longer feels like guesswork.  The text is a bit small for my display
- and probably for my smaller users - though.

My 'mythcutprojectx' script can be persuaded to give the desired results
in 0.24 now, too, but only if there's a cut - which I think can be very
short - at the beginning of the recording.  I had that fixed in 0.23...

Thanks,

John