[mythtv-users] IR Blaster not always changing channel

Chris Tepe cstepe at ctdataservices.com
Thu Dec 16 03:44:02 UTC 2010

On mine I have the emitter taped to the IR extender that came with the
STB and taped over the ir port on the box itself.  since the emitter box
has an 1/8 jack for the emitter and the STB has an 1/8 jack for the
extender.  Is it possible to just hard wire the two together and
eliminate the ir sender and receiver ends?
Chris