[mythtv-users] When Installing a second Pinnacle tune card, it's default configuration is analog, not the QAM Samsung my first card has.

Devin Heitmueller dheitmueller at kernellabs.com
Wed Dec 15 15:04:40 UTC 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Ron Harm <rharm49 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> If you post the output from dmesg, I can probably tell you if that's the
>> case.
>
> I'm not sure what specific info you're looking for but I listed the cx88
> data in dmesg.  If you would like more, please let me know.
<snip>

It looks like you did something like "dmesg | grep cx88".  Don't do
that.  It sounds like a good idea but it fails to show lines for other
parts of the tuner board which don't happen to have that string.
Instead please just post the full dmesg output, or if you are
uncomfortable doing that then post everything after the line "cx2388x
v4l2 driver version 0.0.7 loaded".

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs