[mythtv-users] Looking for a New remote

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 06:29:20 UTC 2010

I have a combo of just the simple MCE remotes that came with the PVR150s I
got, and use a Lenovo 57Y6336, both my non techie wife use easily. the setup
is non existant for the lenovo, open the battery compartment, pull out the
usb dongle, plug it in, install keyboard and trackball. only in the 50$
range

okay, neither of these control my av components or reduce the remote
clutter, but I feel powerfull with the table of remotes

what I really want is some sort of wifi transmitter I can  control from an
android app, to make use of that cheap wifi android tab I got on black
friday