[mythtv-users] ATRPMS missing "mythpreviewgen" ?

Mark Hutchinson markhsa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 16:30:19 UTC 2010

Using 64 bit mythtv rpms rpm atrpms for F14.  Myth .24
I had a mythtv-common from RPMFUSION that contained mythpreviewgen for
thumbnails, but that was causing version issues.
So, just wanting mythtv from one source ( ATRPMS ) I removed the RPMFUSION
repo and the mythtv-common rpm.
Things still work fine, but not thumnail generation still.
What ATRPM rpm should include mythpreviewgen?  I did a whatprovides and see

Help on this?  I dont see this in any searches, so not sure what I am