[mythtv-users] Where did I find the default early start/late end setting again?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 02:38:34 UTC 2010

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 4:52 PM, John Veness
<John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk> wrote:
> This is one of the harder settings to find - it took me several minutes to
> find it when I wanted to tweak it a few weeks back. Anyway, it's in TV
> Settings, Recording Priorities, Set Recording Priorities. At least, it is in
> 0.24.

Thanks, John!  That's it!  I didn't look there because I made the
mistake thinking it was all about the priority settings for various
recording parameters.

Douglas-
Thanks for your input.  I don't have multi-rec, just PVR-500 inputs.
It's not all that hard editing the settings for existing rules, I just
couldn't find how to change the pre/post leadtime settings for new
rules, as I thought I explained in my OP.

Craig.