[mythtv-users] Missing "musictree" element?

Robert Siebert trebor_s at web.de
Sat Dec 11 19:54:26 UTC 2010

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 12:37:00 -0500, Michelle Dupuis wrote:

upgraded from .23 to m24 via yum. I thought all worked well, but today
when I tried to play music I see the error:
> "The theme you are
using does not contain the 'musictree' element".
> I'm using the Blue
Astract 1.1 theme in case that matters. But I suspect something didn't
upgrade right...

Hi have you
downloaded the latest version and is the music-ui.xml file present and
readable? Please check if you have the latest version at

Best regards

[1] mailto:mythtv-users at mythtv.org