[mythtv-users] no audio on some files

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 15:25:50 UTC 2010

Hi,

Still on 0.23 here.... I have some files that I have recorded using
DVB-T/S freeview/FreeSat in the UK. They were run through
mythtranscode to remove commercials and then threough Handbrake using
high-profile to convert to mkv's.

Basically this is the entire StarTrek set of films. Some work, some
dont with respect to audio playback. I dont know if it is because some
were recorded off DVB-S and others DVB-T, they all playback fine in
VLC. Happy to slice a little off a couple and upload somewhere so
someone can take a look; or so some more digging if I am pointed in
the right direction.

thanks