[mythtv-users] Persistent link to newest version of a file on github?

Jan Ceuleers jan.ceuleers at computer.org
Wed Dec 8 13:40:10 UTC 2010

Hi.

While heavily perusing the wiki this morning I came across a number of
links into the svn repository that are now broken due to the migration
to github.

I managed to find the files I needed by browsing the github repository,
but would also like to fix the wiki. The problem is however that the
links on github I used to get to the files I need appear to be links to
the specific version of those files that currently happens to be the
newest version.

I've been looking around on help.github.com, but can't find the answer
to the following question: how do I come up with a persistent link into
the mythtv github repository that will always yield the newest released
version of a file?

Thanks, Jan