[mythtv-users] HD-PVR failure

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Sun Dec 5 19:06:28 UTC 2010

On Sunday, December 05, 2010 12:01:38 pm Greg wrote:

> If it only 7 months old then it's under warranty..Contact them and
> have them issue a RMA.. I did have a power brick (the prong pulled
> out) go bad and they replaced it no questions asked.....

All true, but if he wants it by Tuesday paying $10 is probably the only
answer.

Hauppauge is pretty good with support, but they are not likely to pay
for next-day shipping and get it out the same day as you phone them.

"Slow Boat" shipping this time of year is not terribly fast.

With the possible exception of nVidia, Hauppauge probably supports more
Myth users than anyone else except the devs.

(and this list's members, of course :-))