[mythtv-users] Backend crash. Do I have too few hard drives?

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Sun Dec 5 17:38:14 UTC 2010

On 5 Dec 2010, at 16:49, Paul Gardiner wrote:

> On 04/12/2010 12:52, Andre wrote:
>> 1) look at pci latency for the HD-S2 card
> So presumably you currently have a working HD-S2

I do, also a HVR-4000 which is a HD-S2 with some extra bits.

> card. What firmware are you using? And which driver

Driver was the v4l latest on 2010-09-03 revision 15139 if I'm reading the right thing from hg view!
Should be fine with a current v4l though, probably in kernel drivers are fine too but they certainly were not in Ubuntu 9.10 so I wasn't taking any chances.