[mythtv-users] Unable to add metadata on two dvd

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Sun Dec 5 03:34:55 UTC 2010

I just finished adding my DVDs to mythvideo.  Everything worked great except
for two videos.  When I attempt to add them, using the screen "I" menu,
nothing changes.  When I query the mysql database, there is no data added.
 I am using themoviedb.org id number, 11821, for a valid movie with all the
goodies, i.e. fanart, coverart, etc.  When I query the database for the
inetref number, it comes back empty.

Yes this is version .23+fixes.  I haven't gotten around to updating to .24.
 (I'm afraid of breaking it!)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Clifford