[mythtv-users] IPTV via Microsoft Mediaroom (Sasktel Max)--Hands on with new boxes(DATA CAPTURES)

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 20:15:07 UTC 2010

On 04/12/2010 2:04 PM, Eric Yanush wrote:
> I still have a bit of time that I can try to sneak another capture
> in, I will try a different channel, maybe a ctv or something, as for
> some reason I think that that capture may have been from channel
> 131(Peachtree) which now that I think about it doesn't work in the
> first place with our setups (DOH!)

CTV would be the perfect test. That I've seen, that channel (at least)
is never protected. And some wireshark captures of different channels
(As that capture only seems to have one) would be perfect. Then we can
see what various tools say about it.

Incidentally, updating to the latest nightly FFMpeg still gives the same
message about the multiple audio streams, which could be a potential
issue. We'll see what happens when we have a capture of an unprotected
channel.

Thanks in advance.