[mythtv-users] Changed host names on master back end, old host name is still searched

David Wilhelm thefeshy at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 17:45:10 UTC 2010

A while back, I changed the host name on my back end from
$USERNAME_desktop to something more appropriate.  I then used the
backend setup tool to re-enter all my storage group directories in the
hopes that this would make them point to the new host name.  It seems
to have worked, because I can see all of my videos in the front end.
However when I scan for changes I get a message:

failed to scan sg video host
$USERNAME_desktop
if they no longer exist please remove them

I haven't found anywhere in the back end or front end settings to do
so.  How can I remove this now non-existent host?

~Dave W.