[mythtv-users] [mythtv] ANNOUNCEMENT: MythTV is moving to Github

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Dec 3 00:56:58 UTC 2010

We have recreated the github repository, with several pieces split out.
  The pieces (themes, mythweb, packaging, etc) are still waiting for new
homes on github, but the main repository with mythtv and mythplugins is
ready.

If you have already cloned or forked the repository, PLEASE delete it
and re-clone.

Yes, we warned you that this might happen (it was in the repository
description).

Official announcement and more info is waiting on <http://www.mythtv.org/>.

-Chris