[mythtv-users] Image ghosting on 0.24

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 23:44:23 UTC 2010

On 2 Dec 2010, at 22:47, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 3 December 2010 03:35, Andre <mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk> wrote:
>> H'mm thanks for that, I think my card GT220 isn't supported properly with 195 but I'm not sure so I'll give it a go. Will be a shame to lose yuv mode but it's useless as it is right now, really really glad I didn't buy that GT430 last week! (260.19.21 onwards only).
>
> I have a GT220, no problem with 195 drivers, and audio is working too over hdmi

And I'm guessing that you are running your own builds, so that leans towards something content specific. I'll see how mplayer copes with the same files, maybe try turning off ivtc, try the simpler de-interlacers, temporarily anyway couldn't watch them for long. It looks like it could be a de-interlacing problem, I've seen cheap LCDs that look like this all the time!

Andre