[mythtv-users] Card 4 (type DVBInput) set to start on channel that doesn't exist

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Thu Dec 2 22:12:24 UTC 2010

> I have never had the need to run mythtv-setup after the initial run
> (well, mostly - there were exceptions in my case).  Least of all
> needed to save the output from it.  YMMV -

In my case, the thing is rack mounted without a monitor or keyboard or mouse so while I'm building, testing, troubleshooting, it would be nice to see the console displays.

At this point, I've pulled the satellite card out. Locals (ATSC) are working as always but now the W5 setup on the 1600 analog input doesn't want to work on this new box.