[mythtv-users] Card 4 (type DVBInput) set to start on channel that doesn't exist

mike at grounded.net mike at grounded.net
Thu Dec 2 19:02:10 UTC 2010

I have both a HVR-4000 and HVR-1600 in the new box.
I've added them into the Capture cards, Video sources and Input connection sections.

When I try to exit, I keep getting the above error. Yet when I go to Input connections and try to Fetch channels from listings source, nothing happens. So, it seems I can't fix the channel start option and can't exit the GUI.

Any thoughts on what I should be looking for?