[mythtv-users] mythweb not working .. modules_path ?]

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 20:17:47 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 20:43 +0200, Ismo Tanskanen wrote:
Hi;

Bad news: everything you posted looked reasonable to me,
except for the permissions were too open. I also don't
believe you need the symbolic link modules_path. I don't
have one (it should be harmless though.)

You also have much more configured than I do (nothing
wrong that I know of, just different.)

I do have a configuration file that you don't and there's
a copy of it at:

 http://mythtv.pastebin.com/S1QGDEXv

If that file is deleted, apache doesn't work for me. The
file will be there for 1  month.

The fact that modules_path and skin_url don't seem to be
working remains of concern.

I tried this test and it works. Would you please do it too?

Under: /srv/www/htdocs make a file named define.php and
in it put:
PHP define() test should be the only thing that prints next<br>
<?php
    define('DEFTEST', 'PHP define() test');
    echo(DEFTEST);
?>

Then go to that page http://ipaddres/define.php. Just to be
safe, restart apache 1st.

Is there anything in /var/log/apache2/error.log?

Good luck,

Bill Meek