[mythtv-users] mythvideo external player

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Wed Dec 1 17:55:52 UTC 2010

> From: Kevin Ross <kevin at familyross.net>

> Add "vdpaubuffersize=50" to your list of filters in the playback profile
> you're using.  That should fix the problem.

Kevin, tried this, didn't work.  Went all the way up to 99, still no joy.

It's only one small group (15-20) of .mkv files; the rest are OK, so I can
deal with it.

I'm at work now, but when I get home, I can send a snippet of one of the
files if it will help.  Just let me know where to send it or post a link
from my server.