[mythtv-users] mythweb not working .. modules_path ?]

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 17:12:11 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 17:30 +0200, Ismo Tanskanen wrote:
> There really is not skin_url file or directory.. should it be there?

Hi;

No, at at least I don't have one and mythweb works fine.

However, in mythweb/include/skin.php, there is a:

 define('skin_url', root_url.'skins/'.skin.'/' );

Considering your original posts regarding modules_path, which
is set in the defines.php file and this skin_url issue, I'm
suspecting a more basic problem.

Please post the output of ls -lA /srv/www/htdocs/ and if it
exists, ls -lA /srv/www/htdocs/mythweb.

Then please post the lines of your web configuration file,
which might be /etc/apache2/sites-enebled/mythweb.conf,
that look something like this:

    <Directory "/var/www/html/data">
        Options -All +FollowSymLinks +IncludesNoExec
    </Directory>
    <Directory "/var/www/mythweb" >

And do the same for any other files there. Be sure to label
which is which (obviously.)

Finally, for now, what version of PHP are you using? In
ubuntu, I type dpkg -l php5. An openSUSE user can tell
you how to find out if you don't know.

Take care,

Bill Meek