[mythtv-users] Sluggish Video

Christopher Kerr mythtv at theseekerr.com
Wed Dec 1 03:56:33 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 2:50 PM, mike at grounded.net <mike at grounded.net> wrote:
>> current version is 0.24, and at no time to bothered mentioning which
>> version you ran.
>>
>> So I incorrectly assume you were using 0.24
>
> Why make such an assumption, not everyone has upgraded considering it's not even a full stable release yet.
> When you're helping someone, YOU need to ask the questions too.

0.24 was released as stable a few weeks ago.

Paraphrasing from the ticket howto:

Include the output of mythfrontend --version or mythbackend --version
Enter a concise description of the problem along with the steps to
reproduce, stick to the facts. Do NOT use hyperbole.
Make sure you attach logs

Can we please have some logs now?

- Chris