[mythtv-users] mythepisode update

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Tue Aug 31 18:25:15 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 00:48 -0700, Chad Oppliger wrote:
> I've posted a new download and screenshots.  Many changes and some
> nice performance improvements.  Thanks to those who have contributed.

I'm really not sure how the interface for this feature would work, but a
nice feature would be to be able to add an orphaned episode (i.e. file)
back to the database.  Let's say I have an episode of something that I
recorded and archived away (or restored from a backup, whatever) and I
know what episode number it is (S??E??) or I know the date and time of
the episode and I have the file with the episode in it.

Being able to "import" that back into the database so that it shows up
with the other recordings would be nice.  Kinda like rebuilddatabase.pl
but with episode information fetching from tvrage.

Although, now that I look at the tvrage details for a given
show/episode, I see that the episode summary is missing.  Not so good I
guess.  :-(

b.