[mythtv-users] Mythweb upcoming recordings showing old recordings

Doug Young goofdad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 21:50:30 UTC 2010

Mythweb's upcoming recordings page is showing two recordings on Friday the
13th of August as "Currently Recording: Edit".  My tuners are not marked
busy, so obviously they're not actually recording still.  When I click
"Edit" I get a dialog that says "Warning: Unknown Program".  They also don't
appear in the Upcoming Recordings page on my frontends.

Functionally, they're just clutter.  My recordings are still happening, my
shows are still playing, etc.  I'd just like a clue as to how to clean them
up ;-)

This is what happens when I go on vacation for two weeks, right?
--
Doug

Output from mythfrontend --version:
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 24158
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-23-fixes
Network Protocol : 56
Library API      : 0.23.20100314-1
QT Version       : 4.6.2
Options compiled in:
 linux debug using_oss using_alsa using_pulse using_jack using_pulseoutput
using_backend using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend
using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv
using_joystick_menu using_libudev using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video
using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11
using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl using_vdpau
using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live using_mheg