[mythtv-users] Superserver

Greg Oliver oliver.greg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 15:28:11 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Atlanta Geek <atlantageek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why HDMI?

Well, I assume he means hdmi from device to broadcast ATSC standard
over coax into hdhrun or something..  that would be nice (and easy
without encryption :)   )

I have been tinkering with using interlaced modes..  I figure if my
LCD or whatever TV I'm watching that day can play 1080i high framerate
material and it looks beautiful, why should I have to watch it with a
poor de-interlacer (revo 1600/vdpau slim) when it is the same
material.  Is there an obvious reason not to do this that I just
cannot think of since it is early Monday morning  :)

-Greg