[mythtv-users] Ceton InfiniTV 4

Mon Aug 30 13:32:27 UTC 2010

So I see Ceton has released their multi-tuner PC card for CableCARD
finally.  Anyone have any insight as to what it might take to write Linux
drivers?   If the cablecard is doing the decryption then shouldn't it just
be a matter of getting the streams written to file or is there more
decryption that has to take place on the OS side of things?   Sorry I don't
know to much about cablecard yet but seeing as how Comcast is moving to
Digital only this might be a great product if it can be made to work.