[mythtv-users] Webmin is borked

Mark Adams madams9 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 14:25:14 UTC 2010

On 08/25/2010 08:52 PM, mons37318 at mypacks.net wrote:
> I am the 2nd most clueless person on earth when it come to linux but I saw you mentioned
> apache
> phpmyadmin
> myth(web)
>
> you didn't mention mySQL and I don't know if that is part of the problem... phpmyadmin is a gui front end to mySQL so, if *that* is working...
>
> I just noticed its absence. sometimes my stupid comments cause othter people to think of things I didn't say and they didn't think of before.
>
> Pam

Mysql is working fine.  I can use mythtv's frontend as well as the
myth-related parts of xbmc. I can log into mysql with phpmyadmin or the
command line and have yet to find anything problematic about mysql.

It's just mythweb. Moreaccurately, I believe it to be mythweb in
conjunction with apache.  It just looks more and more like a config
related to apache (or php, or something in apache).

Mark