[mythtv-users] IRQ errors on ION + DVB-S2 PCIe

Josu Lazkano josu.lazkano at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 16:56:18 UTC 2010

Hello everybody, I am having problems with my new Tevii S470 DVB-S2
PCIe card on my Point of View ION based motherboard.

Now I have no access to the card so I can't get more info about the
errors, it has conflics with the Nvidia sound devices.

I enter to the BIOS but there is not any info about IRQ, where I can
change it? I am using Debian Squeeze, on Mythbuntu still having same
problems.

More info:

http://www.pointofview-online.com/showroom.php?shop_mode=product_detail&product_id=117

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1541853/point_of_view_330.pdf

http://www.tevii.com/Products_S470_1.asp

Can you help with this? I want to watch HD satellite channels with VDPAU.

Thanks and regards.

--
Josu Lazkano