[mythtv-users] HD Homerun Prime with MythTV

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Aug 19 18:04:51 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 4:11 PM, lists.md301 <lists.md301 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's a link that I saw referenced at the Silicondust message forum,
> regarding content mark/flagging.  As I mentioned above, Tivo users care
> about this as well, which gives us numbers much larger than the mythtv
> community alone.
>
> http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=451107

Great.  Another mixed bag of works-here-today,
doesn't-work-here-today, with no one having a clue where it will work
tomorrow.

Having the TiVo community involved certainly helps, but we should
remember that TiVo only needs this for their "multi-room viewing"
feature.  Like the HDHR Prime on Windows 7, it can still record
flagged content as long as it keeps it locked up in its DRM jail.
This means it's not really the whole TiVo community that would care,
just those that want to use this feature.

Eric