[mythtv-users] Crystal HD

Justin Garrison justinleegarrison at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 22:52:17 UTC 2010

> On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > If you order a bcm70015 from Logic Supply, you will get a bcm70015,
> > there's
> > > a discount code for $10 off (XBMC15) that might still work.
> >
> > Now does anyone know the answer to the original question - what is the
> > state of support in mythtv?
> >

> None.  That said, the correct person/people now have hardware in-hand (as
> of
> a few days ago) and the hope is that there will be support in .24, though
> that's not me making promises for anyone else (and precisely why I avoid
> saying specifically who I'm talking about ;)  ).
>
> Robert

I am looking to get one of these for my AOpen MP945-DR, do these boards need
special video cards/hardware to work? The computer has Intel video with 2
free mPCIe slots and the intel video just isn't handling HD video anymore.
Is there a list of computers/boards these work with so I can know before I
buy?

--
Justin Garrison
1n73r.net