[mythtv-users] Crystal HD

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 14:58:44 UTC 2010

So from what I'm reading the driver seems pretty stable for xbmc/totem.  Was
wondering if it's more then likely going to make it into .24?  If so I gotta
go find one for my AppleTV, that will really help with playback of backup
movies/etc.  Anyways, I did search the mailing list, but someone asked for
update back in May, was told someone was working on the driver, just curious
if it's making it's way into .24.  Thanks.

BTW last I looked, the place I found it for like $50 was sold out.  Are they
back in stock anywhere for near that price point?

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell