[mythtv-users] Issues with 2 video cards on Slimline 2030n/Ubuntu 10.04

Tortise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Tue Aug 17 20:03:41 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jessica Perry Hekman" <jphekman at arborius.net>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2010 11:19 PM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Issues with 2 video cards on Slimline 2030n/Ubuntu 10.04

>Thanks for the specific advice, that's very helpful as I futz with
things like the resolution on the TV-0 screen!

Its not clear to me how you are connecting the PC to the TV without the dongle.  Using the Motherboard S-video socket?  Standard
S-Video shouldn't connect into the new video card, however the TV should be connected into the new video card.  I don't know how
you'd do that without an NVIDIA dongle.