[mythtv-users] Issues with 2 video cards on Slimline 2030n/Ubuntu 10.04

Jessica Perry Hekman jphekman at arborius.net
Mon Aug 16 20:22:54 UTC 2010

Thanks again for all the help (and Eric for clarifying that PCI-E is the
right setting in the bios). I just ran nvidia-settings and enabled
TV-0, then rebooted with the TV on. Perfect: I have two screens, the TV
to the right of the LCD. Yay!

I consider the video card issue solved (knock on wood) and can move
forward with configuring MythTV. Could not have done it without this
list and would probably have just given up. Thanks!

Jessica