[mythtv-users] mythepisode - mythweb unofficial addon

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Sat Aug 14 16:11:48 UTC 2010

On 13 Aug 2010, at 05:04, Chad Oppliger wrote:

> I created a little add-on to mythweb that displays every television series ever aired(according to tvrage).  Each tv show has a link that when selected will display a list of every episode for the particular show and a status showing if you have a particular episode scheduled for recording or have recorded it in the past.  From the episode listing you can choose to create a tvwish list that will schedule recordings based off of the wish list when they become available.

Nice feature addition, thanks.

Sadly my myth database seems to think it hasn't recorded a lot of episodes that in fact it has, well at least I now know why it keeps recording the same CSI episodes over and over again!

One small comment, would be much nicer to use if the initial TV Episodes page was some sort of summary page with the A-Z links rather than dropping straight into a page that takes a couple of minutes to render, longer than the php timeout for most people it seems.

Great stuff.

Andre