[mythtv-users] mythepisode - mythweb unofficial addon

Chad Oppliger chadopp at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 02:54:02 UTC 2010

>adding
>binmode STDOUT, ":utf8";
>above the print line seemed to fix the issue.

>But now that I've played with the script a bit I've noticed that although
>the shows I have recordings for are showing up in green on the main tv
>episodes listing when I click on the show it shows not recorded for
>everything, arg

On the episode listing you need to select "Show All Episodes" at the top of
the page to display all episodes including those not recorded, those
scheduled
for recording, and those recorded.

For certain shows there can be some issues with determining if the episode
has been recorded.  If there is no subtitle it won't detect it.  If the
subtitle
doesn't match fairly closely with whats in the mythtv db it won't match.  If
the original airdate was put in the oldrecorded table it would be easy to
detect and would be much more accurate.  The original airdate is already
collected for scheduled recordings, but is not part of the oldrecorded
table.

Chad