[mythtv-users] combined frontend/master backend can't connect to master backend server

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 07:36:52 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:

> I updated my system using yum update and now I am not getting this
> problem.  I still have no idea what caused it and would not be
> surprised to see it crop again.  However, I can watch and record using
> myth I get a much different result when I do the netstat command.

And the problem is back.  I came home, tired to watch something and
basically saw it stop working on me.  Could not see anything in
recordings, restarted myth, and then got the same error.  A reboot
yielded the same result.  I think it has to be some hardware issue,
but not sure what.  The system should not just suddenly start acting
this erratically.