[mythtv-users] all tuners suddenly unavailable

Greg Woods greg at gregandeva.net
Wed Aug 11 21:49:23 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-11 at 12:18 -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:

> As well as the optimize_mythdb.pl that Tyler mentioned, you also should
> check that your hostname and IP address haven't changed.

I'm sure they haven't. But this may be closer to the mark. What I see is
that if I delete all capture cards, then add them back in, I can see
them. But if I quit out of mythtv-setup, then start it up and go back
into capture cards again, they are gone, although the entries in the
capturecard and cardinput tables look OK.

Any place in particular to look for host/IP mismatches?

--Greg