[mythtv-users] Is it a good time to upgrade from Mythbuntu 9.10 to 10.xx?

Joseph Fry joe at thefrys.com
Tue Aug 10 18:03:59 UTC 2010

Just did mine last night.  Nothing alarming to report.

Of course, I didn't really gain anything either.  I was already running the
latest from the .23 fixes PPA, so nothing in myth changed.

So, if you have no reason to upgrade... then your doing it because your
bored and really don't mind if something breaks... at least that's my
excuse.  I think the wife would have strangled me if I had broken something
though... so upgrading was a pretty stupid thing to do in my case.  But at
least the upgrade was flawless.

Joe