[mythtv-users] Output to h.264

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Fri Aug 6 16:24:44 UTC 2010

mike at grounded.net wrote:
> On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 12:35:25 +0100, Mike Perkins wrote:
>> mike at grounded.net wrote:
>>
>> (snip)
>>
>> Please could you remove your address from the emails you send to this
>> group? I'm getting, and I'm sure others are also getting, a rejected
>> response from your email server every time I reply to one of your messages.
>> These rejections may run into the hundreds each time. I'm sure your mail
>> provider won't be happy with the current situation.
>
> Can you email me one of those bounces off list so I can look into it. I'm not
> finding anything odd at my end.

(Fixed top posting).

Typical. Since I mentioned it, I haven't seen another one, but this message
should provoke something.

Apologies to everyone else for the off-topic messages. If it helps fix a mailing
fault, it must be useful to the list users.

Heh. Of course, if I *do* get a rejected message, who shall I send it to?
--

Mike Perkins